SOLD …FINAL WEEKS TO OUR AMERICA TRIPS END. Until next one….Europe!
- We are still on out trip throught the Americas and we will sell our Expedition vehicle, probably in Chile (flexible) end DECEMBER 2017.
The Van is ready to rock and perfectly equiped for a Family of 4 (like us with young kids) or for a couple.
It has a clean Vermont USA title at my name.
This is a beast, it can take you anywhere, you can always find the best spots to camp; on a hill, on the beach, and it is a ton of fun to drive!
We are selling it for 32K USD.
1996: ORIGINAL VEHICLE
It is the Extended Body version (19 Feet) of the Ford E350 year 1996.
Ford 7,5l V8 super duty – strong and powerfull.
Aistream conversion to motorhome, you can find documentation on the Web, it is high quality work!
2011: BOULDER CONVERTION 4WD
It is basically when the Van starts his second life, he had only 32Kmiles at this time and was left unused several years.
The Van has been completely renewed and converted to 4WD by Boulder Offroad in Colorado.
2016: PANAMERICAN SET UP
This is when we bought the Van with only 42K miles. We cannot thanks enought the previous owner that was a passionate and prepared his dream Expedition vehicle but couln’t find time to use it as he wanted.
We then prepared it for our expedition for our family (interior renewed, including floor, kitchen, fabrics…). Full mechanics check up, change of all fluids January 2017. The mechanics told us it was in optimum condition.
It will have about 74/76K miles when we will sell it at the end of our trip.
– B190, Airstream
– Tanks for fresh water, holding
– Chassis-mounted factory propane tank
– City water connection
– Water heater, 6 gallons (propane and 120v)
– Roof air conditioning
– Furnace (propane)
– 120v heater (built-in, conserves propane while on shore power)
– Refrigerator/freezer 3 way Dometic NEW 2016
– Range, 2-burner (propane) – NEW 2016
– Microwave oven
– Simple stainless steel sink
– Full bathroom with stand-up shower, vanity sink, RV toilet
– Sofa, convertible to double bed, w/two seat belts
– Overhead queen bunk, with new matress – NEW 2016
– Factory roof antenna and cable connection for TV
– 12v house battery and factory converter/charger – NEW 2016
– Champion portable generator 3100W.
– Luggage track on the back
– Solar Panel System
– Portable gas burner; better to cook fish outisde 🙂
– Camping chair (4) table.
– Kitchen / cooking equipment
– Fire extinguisher
– Hi jack
– Basic tools
– 2 baby car seats
– 2 old vintage bycle with baby seats
– 1 surfboard 6’8 Mark Richard Epoxy
– 1 longboard skate + 1 softboard 5’8 (basic for kid)
– Engine oil change incl filter every 8,000 km
– Transmission and axle oils changed – January 2017
– Fuel filter changed – January 2017
– Axles greased – January 2017
– Transmition retain changed – January 2017
– Complete check up June 2016: Suspension, Electricity, Liquids…
We are flexible on location and a little bit for the date (around end December in Chile, Argentina…).
We might be able to arrange a international shipping (details and costs have to be discussed in advance).
You can see a couple of pictures “La route Doan” on FB, Instagram and blog (not very updated).
more pictures here …and write me DM: firstname.lastname@example.org